Drop

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

ocean

Happy prosperous diwali for all my class mates and blog watchers.

Anyway, today I wakedup at 6 am and this is my usual bed off time. I had oily bath and went to temple for having pray.Then i returned to my home and took blessings from my parents and i had my tiffin at 9:30 am. Then I watched some festival special programmes on T.V. At midday, my mom prepared delicious festival food & I had that it tastes great.

At 3:00 pm, I met all my friends and I greet them, then we had a good chat with each other.
After that I invite them to my home. Then I went to my home & had coffee there, then I started the evening festival by burning the crackers with my family members along with my relatives, friends, neighbours.

Finally, I had dinner with family members and friends, then I went to bed at 11:00pm.

"Try not to become a man of success rather than try to become a man of value."
- Albert Einstein
"better to be honourable than honoured"
-Aristotle
"True peace of mind comes from by accepting the worst"

"To be in constant in love to one is good,
To be in love to many is great"
-J.J.Roche

1 Comments:

At 1:55 AM, Blogger Ashoka R said...

I think you have the habit of maintaining a dairy. You have narrated well the day's activity

 

Post a Comment

<< Home