Drop

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

river

Wish you a happy prosperous Diwali to all my class mates and blog watchers:

As ususal I waked up at 6am, and I had some oily bath and then I bow to my parents to take their blessings, then I went to temple for prayer. Then I returned to home and I had my tiffin. Then I watched festival programmes in T.V.
My mom has prepared a delicious festival food and our entire family ate the festival food and it tastes great. Then I went to my friends home and I greet them. We had a good chat there and I invite them to my home for dinner. Then I returned to my home and my mom gave me a delicious cup of coffee and I had it and I started my evening festival by burning crackers with my family members along with my neighbours, friends, relatives.
And we had a good dinner with family members, relatives, friends. Then I went to bed after performing last prayer to the god around 11.00pm.

" Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value"
- Albert Einstein

"Better to be honourable than honoured"
- Aristotle.

" To be constant in love to one is good, to be constant to many is great"
- J.J. Roche.

1 Comments:

At 1:50 AM, Blogger ashwinipurushotham said...

Don't mind. The past tense of wake is woke.Just correct it next time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home